The Asian Legal Tech market is kaleidoscopic, with different jurisdictions at different stages of development from emerging to burgeoning. As a region that is home to some of the world’s most tech-enabled countries, the survey reveals where Legal Tech hotspots can be found. Strong grassroots movements across the region have created ASEAN Legal Tech Association (ALT), Asia-Pacific Legal Innovation and Technology Association (ALITA), Indonesia Regtech and Legaltech Association (IRLA), and LegalTech Association of Japan.
Hosted by ALT Founding Board members, Andrew Stoutley and Cherilyn Tan with presentation by lead researcher, Eric Chin from Alpha Creates, this not-to-miss webinar will discuss the key findings of the Asia research including:
- What is the founder make-up of Legal Tech companies in Asia?
- How do Legal Tech companies fair on gender diversity in the founding group?
- What is the average team composition of Legal Tech companies that are now home to developers, designers, marketers, sales professionals and customer success professionals?
- With artificial intelligence and blockchain getting a monopolistic coverage in legal media, what are the different underlying technologies that underpin the Lega Tech solutions in the Australian market?
- What is the revenue outlook for Legal Tech companies in Asia?
- What is the cost outlook for Legal Tech companies in Asia?
10.00 - 11.00 am Singapore time