Launch of GLTR Latin America Report with AB2L
We are delighted to invite you to our free webinar as we launch the report on our findings from our research in Latin America.
The report takes us on a deep dive into the state of the Latin America legal tech market, including where legal tech hotspots can be found.
Hosted by Associação Brasileira de Lawtechs e Legaltechs (AB2L) Community Manager, Nilana Mitida, and presented by lead researcher, Eric Chin from Alpha Creates, this not-to-miss free webinar will discuss the key findings of the Latin American research including:
- What type of legal tech companies are there in Latin America and who are they serving?
- What type of people have founded Latin American legal tech companies and what type of roles do they recruit for?
- What programming languages and cloud services are Latin American legal tech companies using?
- What revenue models are Latin American legal tech companies using and why?
- Have Latin American legal tech companies used investors to grow their business and if so, how did they raise funds?
- What are Latin American legal tech companies’ largest costs and where are they looking to invest?
6:00pm (BRT - São Paulo)
7:00am +1 (AEST - Melbourne)