Launch of GLTR in New Zealand
The New Zealand Legal Tech market is burgeoning with new start-ups and is being driven by fertile market conditions. Law firms and legal departments have strongly signalled their need for Legal Tech solutions to facilitate better delivery and consumption of legal services. Strong grassroots movements in the New Zealand Legal Tech market have created the Legal Tech New Zealand (LTNZ).
Hosted by LTNZ Chair, Ben Winslade and presented by lead researcher, Eric Chin from Alpha Creates, this not-to-miss webinar will discuss the key findings of the New Zealand research including:
- What is the founder make-up of Legal Tech companies in New Zealand?
- How do Legal Tech companies fair on gender diversity in the founding group?
- What is the average team composition of Legal Tech companies that are now home to developers, designers, marketers, sales professionals and customer success professionals?
- With artificial intelligence and blockchain getting a monopolistic coverage in legal media, what are the different underlying technologies that underpin the Lega Tech solutions in the Australian market?
- What is the revenue outlook for Legal Tech companies in New Zealand?
- What is the cost outlook for Legal Tech companies in New Zealand?
12.30 – 1.30 pm Auckland time
You might also be interested in...
Join us for a lively discussion on trends in the North American legal tech market with our powerhouse panel!
Join us for a lively discussion on trends in the UK legal tech market with UKLTA and The Law Society