We are delighted to invite you to our free webinar as we launch the major findings from our global research, which has taken place over the past 12 months.
This webinar is taking place at a time friendly to those in the Northern hemisphere. There is an identical webinar taking place for those in the Southern hemisphere on the 3rd of December. You can attend whichever suits you best.
Join our panel as they present our global report live and have the opportunity to ask questions or, alternatively, watch On Demand at a time that suits you best.
The panel of legal tech experts launching the results will be:
- Richard Tromans (moderator) – Artificial Lawyer
- Eric Chin – Principal, Alpha Creates and Lead Researcher, Global Legal Tech Report
- Jodie Baker – Director, Australian Legal Technology Association and Founder & CEO, Xakia Technologies
- Dr Kion Ahadi - Director of Futures and Insight, The Law Society
- Matt Bolle – National Segment Head - Legal, Macquarie
- James Thomas – Head of Legal Technology and Innovation at KPMG Law
- Stevie Ghiassi – Founder and CEO, Legaler and Project Director, Global Legal Tech Report
What is the Global Legal Tech Report all about?
Legal technology has been rapidly changing and rewriting the realm of law, yet, until now we knew so little about it.
The Global Legal Tech Report is the world’s first and most comprehensive study into the legal tech industry and the people behind the businesses.
Backed by partner legal tech associations across the globe and industry-leading research partners, this first-of-its-kind survey is designed to help law firms, legal tech businesses, investors and other relevant parties comprehensively understand the booming sector.
What will the webinar cover?
This not-to-miss free webinar will discuss the key findings of our research including:
- What type of legal tech companies are there and who are they serving?
- What type of people have founded legal tech companies and what sort of roles do they recruit for?
- Which programming languages and cloud services are legal tech companies using?
- Which revenue models are legal tech companies using and why?
- Have legal tech companies used investors to grow their business and if so, how did they raise funds?
- What are legal tech companies’ largest costs and where are they looking to invest?
Attendees of this webinar will receive 50% off the Global Legal Tech Report!
We hope to see you there!
11.00am - Los Angeles (PST)
2.00pm - New York (EST)
4.00pm - Brazil (BRT)
7.00pm - London (GMT)
8.00pm - Central Europe (CET) & West Africa (WAT)
9.00pm - South Africa (SAST)
10.00pm - Moscow (MSK) & Eastern Africa (EAT)
6.00am (+1) - Melbourne (AEDT)