Join us for a lively discussion on trends in the North American legal tech market with our powerhouse panel, made up of:
- Richard Tromans - Artificial Lawyer
- Christian Lang – Head of Strategy, Reynen Court
- Jae Um – Director of Pricing Strategy, Baker McKenzie
- Jules Miller – Partner, Mindset Ventures
- Haley Altman – Global Director of Business Development and Strategy, Litera Microsystems
- Eric Chin – Principal, Alpha Creates and Lead Researcher, Global Legal Tech Report
- Stevie Ghiassi - Founder and CEO, Legaler and Project Director, Global Legal Tech Report
This broad ranging conversation will draw on insights gleaned from the Global Legal Tech Report initiative and cover topics including:
- Impact of COVID-19 on Legal Tech companies across the region
- Gender diversity in the Legal Tech market
- Access to funding
- Access to talent in the Legal Tech market
- The product market landscape in the North American region
Attendees at this free event will receive 50% off the Global Legal Tech Report for North America!
1.30pm PST (Los Angeles)
4.30pm EST (New York)
9.30pm GMT (London)
7.30am +1 AEDST (Melbourne)
You might also be interested in...
Join our panel of legal tech experts as we launch the major findings contained within our European legal tech report.
This webinar is held at a time friendly for those in the Northern hemisphere. Join us to learn of the major findings from 12 months of legal tech research across the world.
This webinar is held at a time friendly for those in the Southern hemisphere. Join us to learn of the major findings from 12 months of legal tech research across the world.