We are delighted to invite you to our free webinar as we launch the report on our findings from our research in the UK.
Our panel of legal technology experts will take a deep dive into what the report has revealed about the state of the UK legal tech market. Leading the discussion will be:
- Caroline Hill (moderator) - Editor-in-chief Editor-in-Chief at Legal IT Insider
- Kion Ahadi - Director of Futures and Insight, The Law Society
- James Thomas - Technology and Innovation, KPMG Law
- Pippa Shepherd - UKLTA Board member and Head of Customer Acquisition and Experience at Arken Legal
- Eric Chin – Principal, Alpha Creates and Lead Researcher, Global Legal Tech Report
This not-to-miss webinar will discuss:
- What type of legal tech companies are there in UK and who are they serving?
- What type of people have founded UK legal tech companies and what type of roles do they recruit for?
- What programming languages and cloud services are UK legal tech companies using?
- What revenue models are UK legal tech companies using and why?
- Have UK legal tech companies used investors to grow their business and if so, how did they raise funds?
- What are UK legal tech companies’ largest costs and where are they looking to invest?
Attendees at this free event will receive 50% off the Global Legal Tech Report for the UK!
12:00pm (GMT - London)
10:00pm (AEDST - Melbourne)