This report lays down the unprecedented data and analysis uncovered during an extensive research period conducted throughout the world.
This reports includes consolidated data from the following research studies:
- Asia 2020
- Africa 2020
- Australia 2020
- Europe 2020
- New Zealand 2020
- North America 2020
- Latin America 2020
- The United Kingdom 2020
You will get valuable insights into the world’s legal tech industry, the team make-up, the underlying technologies legal tech companies are using, as well as their revenue, costs and funding outlook.
Get answers to questions such as:
- What type of legal tech companies are there and who are they serving?
- What type of people have founded legal tech companies and what sort of roles do they recruit for?
- Which programming languages and cloud services are legal tech companies around the world using?
- Which revenue models are legal tech companies using and why?
- Have legal tech companies used investors to grow their business and if so, how did they raise funds?
- What are legal tech companies’ largest costs and where are they looking to invest?
This is the ultimate report into the global legal tech industry.
You will get access to a downloadable PDF.
The downloadable PDF can be easily viewed on screen or printed and stored.
Upon ordering, you will receive unlimited access to the PDF version through our dashboard portal.
You might also be interested in...
The second edition of the most comprehensive report into the world’s legal tech sector. Our 2021-22 report uncovers the global industry’s rampant change and market adoption – with all data coming from the companies themselves.
Instantly access to our data and analysis into every region’s legal tech sector. You’ll uncover every region’s team compositions, financial positions and underlying technologies – and a consolidated global report!
Instantly access our data and analysis of Europe’s legal tech sector. Our European report will uncover the industry’s team compositions, financial positions and underlying technologies – with all data coming from the companies themselves.