This is the second edition of the Global Legal Tech Report - following another extensive research process throughout the world.
You will get valuable insights into the world’s legal tech industry, team make-up at legal tech companies, the underlying technologies they are using, as well as their revenue, costs and funding outlook.
Get answers to questions such as:
- What type of legal tech companies are there and who are they serving?
- What type of people have founded legal tech companies and what sort of roles do they recruit for?
- Which programming languages and cloud services are legal tech companies around the world using?
- Which revenue models are legal tech companies using and why?
- Have legal tech companies used investors to grow their business and if so, how did they raise funds?
- What are legal tech companies’ largest costs and where are they looking to invest?
This is the ultimate report into the global legal tech industry.
You will get access to the online version of our report and a downloadable PDF.
The online version works seamlessly on any device with an internet connection and is beautifully presented with dynamic graphs.
The downloadable PDF can be easily viewed on screen or printed and stored.
Upon ordering, you will receive unlimited access to both the online and PDF versions through our dashboard portal.
You might also be interested in...
All Reports Bundle 2020
Instantly access to our data and analysis into every region’s legal tech sector. You’ll uncover every region’s team compositions, financial positions and underlying technologies – and a consolidated global report!
Global Report 2020
Instantly access to our data and analysis into the world’s legal tech sector. Our consolidated report will uncover the global industry’s team compositions, financial positions and underlying technologies – with all data coming from the companies themselves.
Instantly access our data and analysis of Europe’s legal tech sector. Our European report will uncover the industry’s team compositions, financial positions and underlying technologies – with all data coming from the companies themselves.