This report lays down the unprecedented data and analysis uncovered during an extensive research conducted within Africa.
You will get valuable insights into Asia’s legal tech industry, the team make-up, the underlying technologies legal tech companies are using, as well as their revenue, costs and funding outlook.
Get answers to questions such as:
- What type of legal tech companies are there in Africa and who are they serving?
- What type of people have founded African legal tech companies and what sort of roles do they recruit for?
- Which programming languages and cloud services are African legal tech companies using?
- Which revenue models are African legal tech companies using and why?
- Have African legal tech companies used investors to grow their business and if so, how did they raise funds?
- What are African legal tech companies’ largest costs and where are they looking to invest?
This is the ultimate report into Africa’s legal tech industry.
You will get access to the online version of our report and a downloadable PDF.
The online version works seamlessly on any device with an internet connection and is beautifully presented with dynamic graphs.
The downloadable PDF can be easily viewed on screen or printed and stored.
Upon ordering, you will receive unlimited access to both the online and PDF versions through our dashboard portal.
Local participating industry association:
Legal tech companies from the following countries have been invited to this research study:
- Burkina Faso
- Cabo Verde
- Central African Republic (CAR)
- Congo, Democratic Republic of the
- Congo, Republic of the
- Cote d'Ivoire
- Equatorial Guinea
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Sierra Leone
- South Africa
- South Sudan
You might also be interested in...
Instantly access to our data and analysis into every region’s legal tech sector. You’ll uncover every region’s team compositions, financial positions and underlying technologies – and a consolidated global report!
Instantly access to our data and analysis into the world’s legal tech sector. Our consolidated report will uncover the global industry’s team compositions, financial positions and underlying technologies – with all data coming from the companies themselves.
Instantly access our data and analysis of Europe’s legal tech sector. Our European report will uncover the industry’s team compositions, financial positions and underlying technologies – with all data coming from the companies themselves.