This report lays down the unprecedented data and analysis uncovered during an extensive research conducted within Australia.
You will get valuable insights into Australia’s legal tech industry, the team make-up, the underlying technologies legal tech companies are using, as well as their revenue, costs and funding outlook.
Get answers to questions such as:
- What type of legal tech companies are there in Australia and who are they serving?
- What type of people have founded Australian legal tech companies and what type of roles do they recruit for?
- What programming languages and cloud services are Australian legal tech companies using?
- What revenue models are Australian legal tech companies using and why?
- Have Australian legal tech companies used investors to grow their business and if so, how did they raise funds?
- What are Australian legal tech companies’ largest costs and where are they looking to invest?
This is the ultimate report into the Australian legal tech industry as all information has come from the legal tech companies themselves.
You will get access to the online version of our report and a downloadable PDF.
The online version works seamlessly on any device with an internet connection and is beautifully presented with dynamic graphs.
The downloadable PDF can be easily viewed on screen or printed and stored.
Upon ordering, you will receive unlimited access to both the online and PDF versions through our dashboard portal.
Local participating industry association:
You might also be interested in...
Instantly access our data and analysis in Asia’s legal tech sector. Our Asian report will uncover the industry’s team compositions, financial positions and underlying technologies – with all data coming from the companies themselves.
Instantly access our data and analysis in New Zealand’s legal tech sector. Our New Zealand report will uncover the industry’s team compositions, financial positions and underlying technologies – with all data coming from the companies themselves.