This report lays down the unprecedented data and analysis uncovered during an extensive research conducted within New Zealand.
You will get valuable insights into New Zealand’s legal tech industry, the team make-up, the underlying technologies legal tech companies are using, as well as their revenue, costs and funding outlook.
Get answers to questions such as:
- What type of legal tech companies are there in New Zealand and who are they serving?
- What type of people have founded New Zealand legal tech companies and what sort of roles do they recruit for?
- Which programming languages and cloud services are New Zealand legal tech companies using?
- Which revenue models are New Zealand legal tech companies using and why?
- Have New Zealand legal tech companies used investors to grow their business and if so, how did they raise funds?
- What are New Zealand legal tech companies’ largest costs and where are they looking to invest?
This is the ultimate report into New Zealand’s legal tech industry.
You will get access to the online version of our report and a downloadable PDF.
The online version works seamlessly on any device with an internet connection and is beautifully presented with dynamic graphs.
The downloadable PDF can be easily viewed on screen or printed and stored.
Upon ordering, you will receive unlimited access to both the online and PDF versions through our dashboard portal.
Local participating industry association:
You might also be interested in...
The second edition of the most comprehensive report into the world’s legal tech sector. Our 2021-22 report uncovers the global industry’s rampant change and market adoption – with all data coming from the companies themselves.
Instantly access to our data and analysis into every region’s legal tech sector. You’ll uncover every region’s team compositions, financial positions and underlying technologies – and a consolidated global report!
Instantly access to our data and analysis into the world’s legal tech sector. Our consolidated report will uncover the global industry’s team compositions, financial positions and underlying technologies – with all data coming from the companies themselves.