This report lays down the unprecedented data and analysis uncovered during our extensive research conducted within the United Kingdom.
You will get valuable insights into the UK’s legal tech industry, the underlying technologies legal tech companies are using, as well as their revenue, costs and funding outlook.
Get answers to questions such as:
- What type of legal tech companies are there in the UK and who are they serving?
- What type of people have founded the UK’s legal tech companies and what sort of roles do they recruit for?
- Which programming languages and cloud services are in legal tech companies using in the UK?
- Which revenue models are legal tech companies in the UK using and why?
- Have legal tech companies in the UK used investors to grow their business and if so, how did they raise funds?
- What are the UK's legal tech companies’ largest costs and where are they looking to invest?
This is the ultimate report into the UK’s legal tech industry.
You will get access to the online version of our report and a downloadable PDF.
The online version works seamlessly on any device with an internet connection and is beautifully presented with dynamic graphs.
The downloadable PDF can be easily printed and stored.
Upon ordering, you will receive unlimited access to both the online and PDF versions through our dashboard portal.
Legal tech companies from the following countries have been invited to this research study:
- Northern Ireland
You might also be interested in...
Global Report 2021-22
The second edition of the most comprehensive report into the world’s legal tech sector. Our 2021-22 report uncovers the global industry’s rampant change and market adoption – with all data coming from the companies themselves.
All Reports Bundle 2020
Instantly access to our data and analysis into every region’s legal tech sector. You’ll uncover every region’s team compositions, financial positions and underlying technologies – and a consolidated global report!
Global Report 2020
Instantly access to our data and analysis into the world’s legal tech sector. Our consolidated report will uncover the global industry’s team compositions, financial positions and underlying technologies – with all data coming from the companies themselves.